On the 4th floor of the New Building has three seminar rooms (up to 10 people in each room) are available for using by classes and seminars .
You can use your computer with wireless LAN. Also, there is 49 inch display monitor in each room.
Seminar Rooms are closed 10 minutes before Library closing time.
How to Use the Seminar Rooms
- A representative of the group which over 3 members wishing to reserve a seminar room should fill out a application form at the 3F Counter.
- Reservations are accepted starting one month before the desired date of use (or starting the next business day if the first day falls on a holiday).
- The seminar rooms may be used for up to 3 hours per group. One group may only reserve one room at a time. Further reservations are not accepted until the use of one room is completed.
- The Library does not accept reservations by phone.
- To use dispay monitor, please notify 3F Counter.
Notes on Use
- Visitors to the floor should be quiet so as to avoid disturbing those engaged in research.
- Smoking, eating and drinking(except drinks with lid) are not permitted in the seminar rooms