To enter the Mita Media Center (New, Old and South buildings), you must have valid identification.
Your ID will be checked at the entrance.
Eligible for Book Loans
- Keio University faculty and staff, undergraduate and graduate students
- Students and non-degree students at the Teacher Training Center
- Japanese Language Program students at the Center for Japanese Studies
- Short-term international students
- Non-degree students (with and without credit) and research students
- Visiting undergraduate and research students under agreement
- Correspondence Course students, who have registered for the graduation thesis, who take a schooling-course.
- Holders of Keio alumni library loan cards
- Professor emeritus, retired full-time faculty and staff holding Keio University library cards
- Waseda University full-time faculty and staff holding Keio University library cards
Eligible for Stack Access or copying library materials (not permitted to check them out)
- Correspondence Course students
- Students of Keio Gaigo
- Alumni and alumnae
- High school students of the following affiliated schools (not admitted during the final examination period at the University)
- Waseda University undergraduate and graduate students
- Hitotsubashi University undegraduate and graduate students, full-time faculty and staff
Eligible for computers and network
- Keio University faculty and staff, undergraduate and graduate students, who has an ITC account issued by the Mita Information Technology Center (ITC)